villagers in Animal Crossing fit in these categories when it comes to looks
ogod what is tHAT
can you imagine if twitter existed in the 1800s
abe lincoln tweeting shit like “wow this play sucks just shoot me”
HE WAS SHOT IN 1865
Tattoo ideas (for later reference)
- The Roman Goddess of Wisdom, Minerva. Also my college’s original mascot. I want to hold on to this idea at least until I graduate so I can be sure that my college experience was a good one before I stamp it on my body.
- Aquarius symbol of some sort: I’ve always been fascinated by astrology, but when I was a Christain I was often shamed for researching it. Since I became and atheist, I have been looking into it more and I think it’s so interesting. Also, my birthday is on the last day that the Aquarius sign covers.
- A tiny goat to symbolize my mother. It’s her favorite animal.
- I want each of my children to have a tattoo. Possibly something they’ve drawn, or something they pick out in their childhood. Nothing silly, but still innocent. (EDIT: I want each of my children to have a tattoo that is on me, it was originally worded as if I’d tattoo my children)
- An apple in the style of Magritte’s painting, the son of man
- A piece of my own original art. Possibly a copy of the first painting I sell, or something I am very proud of.
- My grandmother’s diary. My grandmother was my first best friend. She passed when I was six. I had a hard time making friends when I was little but she was the greatest friend I ever had. My dad has her diary and every entry begins with “Today Cary Anne came to visit…”
I had a really long text post written but it was pretty mean and uninteresting so I’ll consolidate by saying that I hate living in this area and I dislike most of the kids who go to the traditional high school and I hate getting anxiety attacks and I hate feeling unsafe but hey guess what I got my bellybutton pierced!
Now that work’s over, I get to study for finals – Read on Path.